Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Hello Fabulous Fifths!

So it finally happened! Our Tiger Bloggers found another class of students who are also blogging. Teachers are in touch, and we are excited for our kids to make blogging buddies!

To Fabulous Fifths Students: We are so excited to get to collaborate with you via our blogs! I'd like to introduce myself - I'm Ms. Brezek, the coach of our Tiger Blogging Club. The picture below is some of our bloggers:


I (Ms. Brezek) write most of the posts on this blog. I also have my own personal blog over at BigTime Literacy. There I write for teachers and some other random posts about myself!

You can find the student blogs over to the left hand side of this post! Your teacher put our site on your blog roll, so please visit us often!

Your teacher and I are excited to work together and have you all learn more about one another! More to come! :-)

Ms. Brezek

No comments:

Post a Comment