Wednesday, December 31, 2014

currently 2015

Happy 2015 everyone! I'm so excited for a new year and for our Blogging Club to continue to learn and grow as writers and bloggers! Today I am sharing CURRENTLY for the Classroom, but a great teacher-blogger named Farley!

To participate in this linky, grab a screen shot of the worksheet below, fill it out, post it to your blog and link up! Then, don't forget to leave comments for the other bloggers!

And without further ado - here's my Currently for January, 2015!




Listening to...Taylor Swift Mash-Up
It's no secret that I love Taylor Swift (I just got tickets to her concert with one of my bff's yesterday!) but now there's a mashup of Blank Space and Style that is awesome. Taylor even tweeted to them that she was obsessed with it - how cool would that be, to have Taylor tweet to you? So amazing! Anyways, here's the video:



Loving....sleeping in!
I don't need to sleep in really late, but if I can not wake up to an alarm that would be awesome! I've been waking up around 8am and that is perfect for me!



Thinking...it was too cold for New Year's Eve!
I think it is supposed to be 0 today and for tonight! We have plans about two blocks from our home, so at least it's a quick walk over there, but to be this cold...with no snow? It seems almost mean! My mom and I skyped today and she said I could come down to West Palm Beach and put some sun tan lotion on, but that's not going to fly since I'm not rich :-) Anyways, I'm bundling up tonight when we go out, because Chicago weather be like:



Wanting...to write a book
One day I will do this. Today is not the day, but you know....got to put the things you want out into the world to make them happen, right? :-)

Needing...my cold to be gone!
It's been three days of sneezing and headaches and feeling bad. Must be on it's way soon!

One Little Word = tenacity
I was going to go with perseverance but when I googled synonyms, tenacity came up and that's better, right? I just want to really stick with my goals this year...like keep on going even when I think I may not be making progress. Tenacity. Sounds good.



Okay Kiddos, it's your turn! Grab this image below (take a screen shot), put it in Power Point, add your ideas with text boxes, and then write a blog post. Don't forget to link it to this post! Looking forward to reading your posts!

Also: One Little Word: What word will guide you through 2015?



(The linky will open on New Years Day!)


No comments:

Post a Comment